What To Do:
1. Chicken may arrive slightly frozen. Thaw as needed.
2. Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.
3. Prep Chicken: Grate zest from lemon and squeeze the juice. Rub chicken with 1 tablespoon olive oil, lemon zest, ONLY ¼ teaspoon oregano, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Place on prepared baking sheet.
4. Prep Potatoes: Cut potatoes in half (or in quarters if some are large), and toss with garlic, 1 tablespoon olive oil and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper on prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake Chicken and Potatoes: Place baking sheet in oven and bake 12 minutes. Remove chicken from baking sheet to two serving plates. Continue baking potatoes 8 minutes longer or until browned and tender.