What To Do:
1. Chicken may arrive slightly frozen. Thaw as needed.
2. Fill a medium pot half way with salted water and bring to a boil. Roughly chop parsley. Cut the tomatoes in half.
3. Cook Pasta: Add pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente (about
6 minutes). Reserve ¼ cup pasta water, drain, return pasta to pot and cover.
4. Toast Pine Nuts: While pasta water is boiling, add pine nuts to a medium sauté pan over medium heat and cook, tossing, until just starting to brown in spots. Remove to a dish immediately.
5. Cook Chicken: Add 1 teaspoon oil to the sauté pan and place over medium-high heat. Season chicken liberally with salt and pepper. Add chicken to the sauté pan and cook, turning once, until cooked through (about 5-6 minutes per side). Remove from heat and slather the tops with a little of the pesto sauce. Allow to rest before chopping into bite size pieces.