What To Do:
1. Cook Rice: In a small saucepan, over
high heat, bring 1¼ cups water and
¼ teaspoon salt to a boil. Stir in rice and
return to a boil. Reduce heat to low,
cover and simmer 15 minutes. Turn off
heat and let sit, covered for 5 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 475°F. Line a baking
sheet with foil and set aside.
3. Zest lime and reserve 1 tablespoon
(freeze the rest for a later use). Cut lime
4. Make Mango Glaze: Add half of
the mangoes to a food processor with
honey, juice from half of the lime and a
pinch of salt and pepper. Process until
smooth“ish”. The mixture will still be a
5. Cook Salmon: Place salmon filets on
the prepared baking sheet and lightly
season with salt and pepper. Spoon
mango glaze over each filet. Roast until
just cooked through (7-9 minutes).