What To Do:
1. Turkey may arrive slightly frozen. Thaw as needed.
2. Cook Onions: Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a medium sauté pan over moderately high heat. Cook onion with ⅛ tsp salt, stirring occasionally until golden brown, about 6-8 minutes.
3. Onion Chopping: Chop half of the cooked onions and transfer to a medium mixing bowl. Chop the cilantro.
4. Mix Onions and Salsa: Put the unchopped onions in a small mixing bowl with half of the chipotle salsa. Stir together. Set aside (this is your crazy good burger topping).
5. Make Burger Mixture: Add the turkey, chopped cilantro, remaining salsa, cumin and ½ teaspoon salt to the chopped onion in the mixing bowl. Use your hands to mix together.