What To Do:
1. Make Stock: In a medium mixing
bowl, whisk together stock concentrate
and 3¾ cups very hot water until
concentrate just dissolves.
2. Add 2 teaspoons canola oil to a large
sauce pan over medium heat. Stir in
garlic and ¼ teaspoon cumin (if using)
from your Home Pantry and cook,
stirring, for 1 minute.
3. Stir in pico de gallo, corn, ½ teaspoon
salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Cook stirring
often for 5 minutes.
4. Cut lime into quarters. Squeeze ½ of
the quarters into the pot and stir.
5. Stir in stock and bring to a simmer.
Salt and pepper to taste. Reduce heat to
low, cover and simmer for an additional